Everything you need
What is Snowblast?
- Snowblast is our annual high school winter retreat. We are going to be traveling to the beautiful Baraboo, Wisconsin. Join us as we get away from the normal day to day grind, and have a time of reelection, community, and growth!
When is Snowblast?
- December 26-29
- Bus leaves at 1:00 on Dec. 26th
- Bus arrives at 7:00 on Dec. 29th
- Students will call when we are an hour away.
What too bring to Snowblast?
- A non-electronic Bible
- Bedding (sheets and blankets or sleeping bag)
- Winter Clothes (Coat, gloves, hats, snow pants, snow boots- We will be outside for broom-ball).
- Shoes for indoor activities
- Towel and toiletries
- Money; For food there and back; spending money if you are going to the mall, and the campsite has a coffee/gift shop as well.
What Not to bring Snowblast?
- Cell Phones (You can have but we don't want to see them 99% of the time.)
- Negative Attitudes
- Electronics of any kind
- A deposit of $50 is due Dec 10th
- Additional Cost for those going Skiing/Snowboarding
- Lift Ticket: $22.00
- Rentals- $18.00
- Payment may be made by cash or check or online below
- To pay online, parents please fill out the form below and then chose a payment option and click "Add to Cart"
Click Here for the following forms: Expeditions Unlimited Forms, Devils Head Minor Release Forms (for those skiing or snowboarding), Bethel Consent and Liability form.
Feel free to contact Zach Klundt (Director of Student Ministries) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you!