Everything you need
What is Snowblast?
- Snowblast is our annual high school winter retreat. We are going to be traveling to the beautiful Baraboo, Wisconsin. Join us as we get away from the normal day to day grind, and have a time of reflection, community, and growth!
When is Snowblast?
- December 30- Jan 2
- Bus leaves at 1:15pm on Dec. 30th
- Bus arrives at 6:00pm on Jan. 2nd
- Students will call when we are an hour away.
- Students will need money for dinner on the way and back, and anything else they may want to buy
- There is a coffee shop on site where students are able to buy food, drinks, and gear.
What too bring to Snowblast?
- A non-electronic Bible
- Bedding (sheets and blankets or sleeping bag)
- Winter Clothes (Coat, gloves, hats, snow pants, snow boots- We will be outside for broom-ball).
- Shoes for indoor activities
- Towel and toiletries
- Money; For food there and back; spending money if you are going to the mall, and the campsite has a coffee/gift shop as well.
What Not to bring Snowblast?
- Cell Phones (You can have but we don't want to see them 99% of the time.)
- Negative Attitudes
- Electronics of any kind
- A deposit of $50 is due Dec 15th
- Additional Cost for those going Skiing/Snowboarding
- Lift Ticket: $22.00
- Rentals- $18.00
*Please Register your student before making a payment.
Register Your Student Here: REGISTER
Or Just if you just need to make a payment click here: Payment
Feel free to contact Zach Klundt (Director of Student Ministries) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you!